This tool allows you to enter up to 12 teams and generate a schedule for up to
30 days. It will do the following:
You will get a file that you can load
into your spreadsheet program (OpenOffice or
MS Excel are both supported).
- Each day every team will get either a game or, in the case of an uneven number of teams, one will get a bye.
- Before two teams will play each other twice they will play against all other teams first.
- A team will only get a second bye if it has played all other teams first.
- Games are scheduled such that each team has the same amount of home and away games.
- The slots within one day are more or less evenly distributed (each team will get about the same
number of opening games, midday games and closing games).