[FSJ-Info] Futsal San Jose AGM

Mark Stout markwstout at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 13:01:41 PDT 2016

All:

We are getting ready to begin our 2016 - 2017 Futsal Season.

Prior to the start of the season, we will be having a League AGM on October
10, 2016 at 7:00PM, at the Los Paseos Club House, 7047 Via Ramada, San
Jose, CA 95139.  The AGM is forum where you can provide us with suggestions
to help improve the league, discuss past issues that may need to be
corrected, etc.  In addition, we are always looking for assistance in
operating the league each year and have board positions available to anyone
who may want to join.

If you wish to propose a change to the League Constitution (
http://futsalsj.org/docs/Futsal_SJ_Constitution.pdf) or Bylaws, you must
contact a board member now to sponsor your appeal at the AGM.  Board
member's email addresses can be found on the League website,
http://futsalsj.org/.

As dictated by the League Constitution, the agenda for the AGM is as
follows:

A.    Call to Order
B.    Roll Call
C.    Introduction of Guest(s)
D.    Acceptance of Minutes of previous AGM
E.    Reports:
    1. President
    2. Treasurer
    3. Secretary
    4. Registrar
    5. Committees
F.    Unfinished Business
G.   Proposal for Changes of Constitution, By-Laws, and/or general
procedures and specific rules.
H.   New Business
I.    Election of Board of Directors
J.   For the Good of the Game