[FSJ-Info] Futsal Registration

Mark Stout markwstout at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 15:02:58 PDT 2016

All:

Please note the Futsal Registration is still open.

We generally get more teams that want to play than availability allows.
Accordingly, if you are interested in playing this coming season, I
encourage you to register ASAP.

Also, because we started registration a little later this year, *we are
extending the early bird registration to WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 9*.  If you
send in payment on or before November 9, registration fee is $585.00.
After November 9, it will be $635.00.

Finally, please advise if you are someone you know may be interested in
attending a Coaches' clinic or Futsal referee certification course:

The Referee Training Class will be from 1:00 - 5:00.  After the class, you
will have ~ 1 hour break which will be followed by a scrimmage among the
coaches that you will have a chance to referee and to ask any questions you
may have.  This will be followed by Pizza from ~ 6:30 - 7:15.

The Class is open to anyone age 14 or older.  Upon successful completion of
the Referee Training Class you may choose to register with USFF and/or USSF
(Futsal Governing Bodies).  You will then be able to referee games for our
league and any other that accepts the USFF or USSF registration.  We
currently pay $20 - $25/game, depending on the age level of the teams
playing.

The Coaches' clinic will be in the ACC gym from 4:15 - 7:15.   Rough
agenda:  Approx. 1 - 1 1/2 Clinic discussing rules, drills, and various
coaching strategies, followed by a scrimmage among the coaches and
referees.  The Clinic will conclude with Pizza and will end by 7:15.

There will not be a charge for either.

If you or someone you know is interested in the Referee Class or Coaching
Clinic please email me at markwstout at gmail.com.

Once I get enough names to ensure there is sufficient interest I will
create a Google Spreadsheet and post for everyone.

Regards,
Mark Stout