[FSJ-Info] Only a few days left to take advantage of the Early Bird Special!

Claudio Fleiner (Futsal San Jose) info at futsalsj.org
Tue Nov 2 22:29:48 PDT 2010

Hello Coaches,

there are only a few days left to take advantage of the early bird
special!  Check out our registration form:
http://www.futsalsj.org/registration_form.shtml

It looks like this year we will be able to offer teams a way to practice
during the week, more information will be available soon.

We are also working with US Soccer Coaching, they are offering Futsal
Coaching clinics for individuals and teams, see their flyer:
http://www.futsalsj.org/Winter_Futsal_Training_Flyer.pdf

Please forward this email to other teams that might be interested. The
more teams we have in your age group the more fun it will be!

If you have any questions please let me know!

Claudio Fleiner

Claudio Fleiner, Secretary, Futsal San Jose, info at futsalsj.org