[FSJ-Info] 2013/2014 Futsal Registration now open!

Bruce Yost bruce_yost at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 10 11:57:37 PDT 2013

Coaches,

The 2013/2014 Futsal season is fast approaching and registration is now open!  Futsal San Jose will play 11 games starting on December 7 and ending in early March. We are also considering organizing a tournament on one of the weekends during the session.  Games are played at various locations around San Jose.  Team registration fees are $525 if postmarked by November 1.  Postmarked after Nov. 1st the fees are $575, so register soon.  (Note: fees for the Academy are different).  All registration fees should be sent to:

Futsal SJ
c/o Rosemary Alvarez,
7234 Via Bella, San Jose, CA 95139

and checks should be made payable to Futsal San Jose.  You can start the process by going to

www.futsalsj.org

and click on the Registration link on the left of the page.

Players and coaches must also register with USFF for insurance and to receive playing passes.  A link to the USFF site can be found on the Futsal San Jose website or at

http://www.futsalsj.org/registration_usff.shtml

Also look for further emails about the Coaches Meeting coming up in November.  If you or someone you know would like to become a Futsal referee, more information will be posted on the website soon announcing referee classes.  All refs must be licensed to be able to work any FSJ games.

Also this season, we plan to expand our Recreational Academy program.  The academy will offer instruction for new teams to Futsal and will also accept individual player registration applications.

Looking forward to another exciting season of Futsal,

The Futsal San Jose Board
http://www.futsalsj.org/