[FSJ-Info] Fwd: 2017 - 2018 Futsal Season

Mark Stout markwstout at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 22:12:31 PDT 2017

All:

Information about the upcoming 2017 - 2018 Futsal Season as follows:

A.  We are moving our website and all registration, scheduling, etc to
GOTSOCCER.

B.  Registration

  1.  PLEASE DO NOT sign up on Futsal SJ Website

  2.  Complete the information at the Registration tab from GotSoccer at:
http://futsalsanjose.gotsport.com/clubsite/?p=18531
     a.  Be sure to complete all fields
     b.  Under "Level" input the level your team plays during outdoor, e.g.
Gold, Silver, Bronze, etc
     c.  Under "Comments" include any additional information that will help
us properly rank your team, e.g. played futsal last season with a record of
__ and usually played up one year.

*NOTE:  As explained below, this year we will issue a 10 game schedule
before the 1st game and will not re-rank teams throughout the season as
previously done.  Therefore, it is extremely important to provide accurate
information regarding your team(s)' level of play so they are rank
appropriately.*

  3.  Pay Registration Fee
     a.  Early Bird Fee:  $600.00 - Must pay on or before November 10, 2017
     b.  Regular Fee   :  $650.00 - All payments made after November 10,
2017

  4.  Mail check to:
       Rosemary Alvarez
       7234 Via Bella
       San Jose, CA 95139

  5.  During the next week, we will update the content on the new website
and provide more information about registering with United States Futsal
Federation (USFF).

NOTE:  Until the new website is online, you can still go to the Futsal San
Jose website for information and questions you may have.  But again, please
do not register your team via that site.

C.  *MANDATORY LEAGUE MEETING FOR ALL TEAMS*

   1.  Date/Time:  November 15th at 7:00

   2.  Location . :  Las Paseos ClubHouse
                            7047 Via Ramada
                            San Jose, CA 95139

   3.  Google Map Link:  https://www.google.com/
maps/dir/''/los+paseos+clubhouse/@37.2284686,-121.8417389,12
z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m8!4m7!1m0!1m5!1m1!1s0x808e2fa6762f4963:0xe
6a6996dd808dabe!2m2!1d-121.7716989!2d37.2284892

   4.  Mandatory - All teams must have a coach and/or team manager, or
parent at the meeting in order to play this season.

   5.  Agenda will include:
      a.  Directions for using the new online system
      b.  Questions re. league registration, USFF registration, payment
methods (May add credit card option if possible), etc.
      c.  Discuss team rankings and get team input to help us group teams
appropriately.  We may break out into groups, e.g. based on age, for this
portion of the meeting
      d.  Discuss disciplinary policy, rules, and consequences for any
violations

NOTE:  Last season we had player fights, parents threatening referees,
coaches encouraging their players (of all ages) to play outside the rules
of the game and too many other incidents to list.

More to come, but in the meantime, please register via the GotSoccer Link,
send in your payment, and plan on attending the Mandatory Team meeting on
November 15th.

Look forward to another season and seeing everyone soon.

Mark