[FSJ-Info] Futsal (indoor soccer) San Jose Spring registration is open!

Claudio Fleiner info at futsalsj.org
Thu Mar 8 08:57:03 PST 2007

Hi everyone,

Our winter season is winding down and has been a great success (check out
pictures from games and practices here: http://www.futsalsj.org/photos.shtml )!

We are now accepting registrations for our very first Futsal Spring League.
The season starts April 1 and runs for 10 weekends. All the games will be
played on Sundays at Gunderson High School in South San Jose.

We are accepting registrations for U10, U12, U14, U16, U18 and adult teams.
As we have only a limited number of slots we will accept registrations on a
first come, first serve basis, and run those age groups that fill up first.
In order to run an age group we need at least 4 teams, but prefer 6 teams.

The cost for a team for up to ten players is $450. This includes rent of the
facilities, insurance, and the referees for all games.

You can get all the forms and informations from out website:

        http://www.futsalsj.org/registration.shtml

If you have any problems please let me know!

Thanks, and hope to see your team soon in the gym!

Greetings, Claudio