[FSJ-Info] Fwd: Futsal State Cup

Claudio Fleiner info at futsalsj.org
Tue Mar 20 09:57:10 PDT 2007

-------------------------FORWARDED EMAIL------------------------------------
From: ncabrera22 at yahoo.com
Subject: Futsal State Cup

THIS IS A MASS EMAIL FROM THE U.S. FUTSAL NATIONAL REGISTRATION SYSTEM
All,

Just a reminder that our Futsal State Cup will take place this year
on April 7 and 8 at Rocklin, CA near Sacramento.  Deadline for
registration is March 25.  Applications can be downloaded from
www.californiafutsal.org  The venue for this year's tournament is a
newly constructed complex with 8 courts and lots of things to do and
see nearby.  All teams are guaranteed 3 games and the Hilton Garden
Inn (916) 773-7171 will give everyone a deal with accomodations if
you choose to stay.  The cost is $300 per youth team and  $350 per
adult team.  All players must be registered.  We will have an egg
hunt on Sunday as well.  Come and join the fun and compete for the
State Title.

Luis Azucena
President of CFAN
415-648-4375