[FSJ-Info] Spring Session

Bruce Yost president at futsalsj.org
Wed Mar 21 22:47:54 PDT 2007

To all the Coaches in Futsal San Jose,

Thanks for a wonderful start to the new league!  Watching some of the
games from week to week, I saw concrete improvement in player's
skills and tactics.  That, and a lot of smiles on kid's faces.  I
hope your team had as much fun playing as we did watching.

Futsal SJ has secured access to Gunderson Gym up through May, and we
would like to offer a Spring session right after the end of our
Winter session.  Our intent is to expand it to some of the older age
groups since those teams may have been hesitant to play during the
high school season which ended in February.  However, we currently do
not have enough teams signed up at all ages (with fees turned in) to
organize a league.  We are hoping for at least 4 teams per
bracket/age group so that there's some variety and competition for
all.  Next fall, beginning in November, we plan to schedule our
sessions so that they will fit better with the outdoor schedules.

If you are planning on playing in the Spring session, we need to have
your commitment in the form of your registration fees by Sunday,
March 24.  You can contact the league registrar or one of the Futsal
SJ staff via the website or at your game Sunday.  And if you have
already paid your fees and we are unable to form the Spring session
after Sunday, we will return your check/payment.

Please help us to spread the word to other teams in your league, or
even teams you compete against outdoors.  The more participation we
have, the better the competition and experience will be for all.
Feel free to forward this email to other coaches you know.

Thanks again for helping to make the San Jose area a great place to
live for kids who love to play soccer.

Bruce Yost
President Futsal SJ
--