[FSJ-Info] 2014/2015 Futsal Seaason

Mark Stout markwstout at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 13:09:57 PST 2014

All:

I am resending the following email as a reminder to register soon for the
2014/2015 Futsal Season.  Early bird registration ends tomorrow, November 7
and the spots are filling up.

Regards,
Mark Stout

The 2014/2015 Futsal season is fast approaching and registration is now
open!  Futsal San Jose will play 11 games starting on December 6 and ending
in early March.  Games are played at various locations around San Jose.
Team registration fees are $545 if postmarked by November 7.  Postmarked
after Nov. 7th the fees are $595, so register soon.  All registration fees
should be sent to:

Futsal SJ

c/o Rosemary Alvarez,

7234 Via Bella, San Jose, CA 95139

and checks should be made payable to Futsal San Jose.  You can start the
process by going to

www.futsalsj.org

and click on the Registration link on the left of the page.

Players and coaches must also register with USFF for insurance and to
receive playing passes.  A link to the USFF site can be found on the Futsal
San Jose website or at

http://www.futsalsj.org/registration_usff.shtml

This year's Coaches Meeting (Q & A) will be held on Monday, November 17,
2014 beginning at 7:00 at Los Paseos Clubhouse located at 7047 Via Ramada,
San Jose CA 95139.  In addition, if you or someone you know would like to
become a Futsal referee, more information will be posted on the website
soon announcing referee classes.  All refs must be licensed to be able to
work any FSJ games.

Looking forward to another exciting season of Futsal,

The Futsal San Jose Board

http://www.futsalsj.org/