[FSJ-Info] 2014/2015 Futsal Seaason

Mark Stout markwstout at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 09:41:19 PST 2014

All:

We currently have over 100 registered for the 2014/2015 Futsal season.
Based on current Gym availability, we will have to cap the number of teams
allowed to register at ~ 140. Accordingly, if you are interested in signing
up your team, please do so soon.

As mentioned in our prior emails, the coaches' meeting will be held this
coming Monday, November 17, 2014 beginning at 7:00 PM.  Location is the Los
Paseos Clubhouse - 7047 Via Ramada, San Jose CA 95139.  Among other things,
we will review how the Futsal San Jose System allows teams to help manage
their schedules.  For example, we will review how to help coaches with
multiple teams get back-to-back games, how to use the "bye" system to block
out dates/times your teams may be unable to play, how to block playing
certain teams, etc.   If followed correctly, the San Jose Futsal team
management system allows teams to help ensure it will not be scheduled to
play a game when the team is not available.  However, once a schedule is
released, there is almost no way for the league to change a game date or
time and the only option for a team to avoid playing that game is to
forfeit.  Accordingly, we encourage every team to send a representative to
this meeting to help us address any questions or suggestions you may have
about the upcoming season.

Regards,

Mark Stout