1. Red Cards will be issues to a Player and/or Coach who:
- is guilty of serious foul play
- is guilty of violent conduct
- spits an opponent or any other person
- denies the opposing team a goal or an obvious goal-scoring opportunity by
- deliberately handling the ball (this does not apply to a goalkeeper within his own penalty area)
- denies an obvious goal-scoring opportunity to an opponent moving towards the player's goal by an offence punishable by a free kick or a penalty kick
- uses offensive, insulting or abusive language
- receives a second caution in the same game:
- is guilty of unsporting conduct
- shows dissent by word or action
- persistently infringes the Laws of the Game
- delays the restart of play
- fails to respect the required distance when play is restarted with a corner kick or free kick
- enters or re-enters the playing court without the referees permission
- deliberately leaves the playing court without the referees permission
2. Parent Misconduct- May result in the suspension of the Coach for one or more games
Zero Tolerance Policy
Futsal San Jose will not tolerate any form of abuse of its players, coaches, referees or League officials from any fan, parent or spectator. Fans shall:
a. Not criticize the players, coaches or referees in front of other spectators.
b. Accept decisions of the game officials (including referees and coaches) on the field as being fair and called to the best ability of those officials.
c. Not criticize an opposing team, its players, coaches, or fans by word or gesture.
d. Refrain from using physical or verbal abuse or profane language at any Futsal San Jose function.
e. Not be in possession of and/or drinking alcoholic beverages or using any illegal substances during any soccer activity. Smoking is not permitted in any activity around children.
f. Not interfere/interrupt the coaching staff before, during, or after games or at practices.
g. Not enter the area of play or sideline near either team
a. If a player or coach receives a red card, the referee
will make a report to our referee director.
b. Unless the referee director requests a Discipline Committee a player will be suspended for minimum of one game, coaches for two games. The referee director will notify he coaches of the teams for which the payer/coach will serve the suspension players cannot be guest players until they served the suspension). As the coach you might want to have the red card suspension form signed by the referee.
Player passes stay with the team, any team caught cheating will be suspended for two
games per incident.